Download some pictures of the 171st EAAE Seminar (Source: Twitter) here >>
Find related Twitter content using the hashtag #171eaaeseminar https://twitter.com/hashtag/171eaaeseminar
An Interview with Nadja El Benni and Robert Finger on the 171st EAAE Seminar in the ‘Landfreund’ (in German) can be found here >>
Winner of the Best Presentation Award: Willemijn Vroege (ETH Zürich, Switzerland), Janic Bucheli, Tobias Dalhaus, Martin Hirschi and Robert Finger for the paper entitled ‘Evaluating satellite soil moisture data for index insurances’.
Winner of the Best Poster Award: Fabio Santeramo (University of Foggia, Italy), Martina Bozzola and Emila Lamonaca for the poster entitled ‘On the impact of climate change on global agri-food trade’.
- November 15, 2018: Abstract submission and registration opens
- March 16, 2019: Submission deadline of abstracts
- May 17, 2019: Notification of acceptance
- July 05, 2019: Early bird registration deadline
- August 23, 2019: Deadline for full paper submission
- August 23, 2019: Deadline for registration
- September 05-06, 2019: 171st EAAE Seminar, Taenikon, Switzerland
- October 31, 2019: Deadline Submission Special Issue